Thursday, March 10, 2011

Magazine Ad

3/3/11
     
     Our next assignment was to incorporate ourselves into a magazine ad using Photoshop. I chose an ad that had people with animal heads. I scanned in the magazine ad and then chose  a picture of myself. I had to outline my shape using the pen tool in Photoshop. I chose a recent picture of me and my cat and decided to give myself a lion's head, too. Once I outlined the image of me and my cat and the image of the lion, I created a moving path. I copied and pasted those images onto the magazine ad. I had to resize both images to make them proportioned with the other images in the ad. I used the eraser tool to erase the parts of the top images that were overlapping the magazine ad images underneath. Finally, I added some text to tie everything together.






No comments:

Post a Comment